3. A Map or a GPS device. For when you get lost or you just want to go travelling like the adventurer you are!
4. A mobile phone. To stay in touch with your friends and for emergencies.
5. Tissues. Whether you got a cold or your hands are dirty, it is important to keep tissues around.
6. A scarf. If it gets cold on the plane, you can always wear a scarf, or you can use it to liven up your outfit.
7. A camera. A travel essential if you want to click drool-worthy photographs that a mobile phone just cannot do.
8. Medication. Make sure you carry allergy medications and a basic aspirin. Cough drops, vitamins and band aids are also helpful.
9. A bottle of water. Stay Hydrated; that is the golden rule when you travel.
10. Something to make you feel comfortable. It could be a book or an e-reading device. Or maybe an iPod or an iPad loaded with movies, this should be something that you can drown in when you feel lonely.